- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Ryan Allen Carr was stillborn on Tuesday, June 28, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston. He was the infant son of Philip and Amy Evans Carr of Sikeston.
Survivors include his parents; two sisters, Katlyn Carr and Kylie Carr of Sikeston; paternal grandfather and stepgrandmother, Jackie and Lease Carr of Blytheville, Ark.; paternal grandmother, Becky Carr of Sikeston; maternal grandparents, Terry and Donna Evans of Sikeston; paternal great-grandmothers, Smynthelee Hildebrand and Noralee Carr, both of Kennett, Mo.; and maternal great-grandmother, Lucille West of Sikeston.
Funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston with the Revs. Gaylord Grindstaff and Randy West officiating.
Nunnelee Funeral Home in Sikeston is in charge of arrangements.