- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Clara Pearl Hormann, 99, of Sikeston died Sunday, June 26, 2005, at Clearview Nursing Center.
She was born Oct. 18, 1905, at Flat River, Mo., daughter of B. and Laura Belle Walton. She married Wilbur Hormann.
Survivors include two sons, Ernest Stidham of Sikeston, C.B. Stidham of Rockview, Mo.; a daughter, Bonnie Allen of St. Louis; eight grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at The Hill Church in Rockview, with the Rev. C.B. Stidham officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel at Chaffee, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.