- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Hetty Finley, 76, of St. Louis died Sunday, June 26, 2005, at St. Mary's Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born July 28, 1928, in Baltimore, Md., daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Fred Wagner. She and Bill Finley were married May 27, 1947. He died Aug. 9, 1996.
Finley was formerly of the Charleston, Mo., and Cape Girardeau areas, moving to St. Louis in 1997.
Survivors include a son, Bill Finley Jr. of Woodstock, Ill.; three daughters, Tina Whitehead, Leanne Cornwell and Vicki Finley, all of St. Louis; five grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston from 10 a.m. until service time Wednesday.
The funeral will be at noon Wednesday at the funeral home, with Jim Malugen officiating. Burial will be in IOOF Cemetery near Charleston.