- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Harry W. Ulrich, 82, of St. Ann, Mo., died Friday, June 24, 2005.
He was born Feb. 9, 1923, in Cape Girardeau County, son of Joe and Mabel Newburn Ulrich.
He was an autoworker for GMC.
Survivors include two daughters, Barbara Caliva of Pearland, Texas, Lynn Schmidt of Florissant, Mo.; four stepchildren, Faye Clanahan, Lois Bertman, Chester Raymond Moore Jr., Lucille Defer; a brother, Melvin Ulrich of Scott City; three sisters, Bernice Quade of Cape Girardeau, Elsie Eggiman of Gordonville and Marjorie Medlin of St. Charles, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Lula Hackworth Ulrich, and a stepdaughter.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Collier's Funeral Home in Bridgeton, Mo., with the Rev. Randall Fullerton officiating. Burial will be in Laurel Hill Cemetery in Pagedale, Mo.