- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Trula T. Wibbenmeyer, 85, of Perryville died Friday, June 24, 2005, at her home.
She was born Sept. 7, 1919, at Apple Creek, Mo., daughter of August and Clara Zoellner Sauer. She and Othmar J. Wibbenmeyer were married April 23, 1945, at Apple Creek.
Wibbenmeyer was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and St. Ann's Sodality at Biehle, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Marvin Wibbenmeyer of Manchester, Mo., Kenneth Wibbenmeyer of Indianapolis, Ind., Bernard Wibbenmeyer of Perryville; a brother, Ray Sauer of Perryville; a sister, Lillian Sauer of Perryville; six grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Maurus Cemetery at Biehle.