- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
BENTON, Ill. -- Josephine Minnie Watkins, 94, of Benton died Thursday, June 23, 2005, at Severins Intermediate Care in Benton.
She was born Nov. 17, 1910, at Benton, daughter of Howard and Rosanna Elizabeth Allen. She married Glenn Watkins.
She was retired from GTE, where she was a telephone operator and secretary. She was a member of First Christian Church, Mary Ward Hart Guild and CWF.
Survivors include her husband.
Friends may call today from 9:30 a.m. to service time at Poulson Funeral Home in Benton.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. today at the funeral home, with Kirby Browning officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Memorials may be made to First Christian Church, 302 South Main, Benton, Ill., 62812.