- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/25/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Friday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bernabe S. Ramirez, 19, of 403 N. Park Apt. 6 was arrested on suspicion of forgery.
* Brandon J. Cole, 19, of Sikeston, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau City warrant for failure to appear for possession of a controlled substance.
* Latwila C. Merriweather, 18, of 403 S. Hanover St., was issued a summons for maintaining a disorderly house.
* A 16-year-old boy was issued summonses for discharging fireworks from a vehicle and possession of marijuana.
* A Ford Explorer, Missouri license 653SHX was reported stolen from 700 S. Benton St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 3020 Boutin Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 2001 Mimosa Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at the 100 block of South Hanover St.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Statutory rape was reported.
* Fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance was reported at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Fraudulently attempting to obtain a controlled substance was reported at Medicine Shoppe, 864 N. Kingshighway.
* Forgery was reported at Holliday Happenings, 151 West Park Mall.
* Forgery was reported at Purse-N-Ality, 3049 William St.
* Forgery was reported at Best Communications, 500 N. Kingshighway.
* Forgery was reported at Tuesday Morning, 2136 William St.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* Attempted fraud was reported.
* Possession of intoxicants by a minor was reported.
* Possession of alcohol by a minor was reported.
* A 23-year-old male was taken into protective custody.
* A stolen vehicle was recovered at Merriwether and Spanish streets.
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items Friday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Branham Curtis, 39, of Jackson, was arrested for driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Brandy Justin, 20, of Jackson, was arrested for driving while revoked.