- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PATTON, Mo. -- Rosemary Ward, 59, of Patton died Monday, June 2, 2003, at home, following an illness.
She was born March 14, 1944, daughter of Albert Joseph and Elizabeth Grace Kish Quentin. She and Gary Ray Ward were married April 10, 1982, at St. John's, Mo.
Ward was a member of Meadow Heights Southern Baptist Church in Fredericktown, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Timothy Ward of Cedar Hill, Mo., Jason Ward of St. Louis; four daughters, Tammy Lilly, Kathleen Niewald and Rhonda Warden, all of St. Louis, Kimberly Murphy of Kennett, Mo.; two brothers, Albert Quentin Jr. of St. Louis, James Quentin of Los Angeles; four sisters, Judith Henderson of Bourbon, Mo., Elizabeth Forshee of Hilton Head Island, S.C., Susan Quentin and Christine Elliott of St. Louis; nine grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a daughter.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Bryan Mills and Jim DeSpain officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.