- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Geneva Dorothy Roy, 82, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, June 1, 2003, at Heartland Care Rehab Center.
She was born July 31, 1920, in Fort Wayne, Ind., daughter of Gideon and Mageline Eberly Wansitler. She and Armor N. Roy were married Nov. 17, 1942.
Roy had been head clerk at Bushes Department Store in Flint, Mich.
Survivors include a brother, Charles Wansitler of Sturgis, Mich., and a sister, Minnie Block of Venice, Fla.
She was preceded in death by her husband and a brother.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Ray Placher officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.