- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Alice Marie Julian, 76, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, June 21, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born May 11, 1929, at Commerce, Mo., daughter of Jesse Richmond and Alice Loftin Sanders. She and Rowland Leroy Julian were married Oct. 7, 1978, in Jackson, Mich.
Julian was a photolithographer at Jackson Engraving in Jackson, Mich.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Linda Alexander of San Diego, Calif.; a stepdaughter, Judy Roznowski of Madison, Wis.; a stepson, Tim Julian of Steamboat Springs, Colo.; a brother, Reece Sanders of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Irene Hente and Jane Thompson of Cape Girardeau; two grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at Oakdale Cemetery in Commerce, Mo., with the Rev. Dennis Bell officiating.