Cape/Jackson police reports 6/23/05
Thursday, June 23, 2005
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A 14-year-old was cited into juvenile court for being beyond parental control.
* Jerome Lewis Bridges, 19, 925 S. Ellis St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau municipal warrants for contempt of court.
* Mashiki Jerryo Mosley, 36, 535 N. Spanish St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for assault.
* Cassidy Marie Harris, 1377 Platinum Court, was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* A Missouri license plate, number 239-XCJ, was reported stolen on Broadway.
* Burglary, stealing and property damage were reported at 2608 Melrose Ave.
* A statue was reported stolen at 1829 Meyer Drive.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A ring was reported stolen at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A concrete water fountain was reported damaged at 3518 William St.
* Forgery was reported at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* A black female, age 17, 5 foot 9 inches tall, 190 pounds with black hair and brown eyes was reported missing.
* A counterfeit $20 bill was reported at Montgomery Bank, 2027 Broadway.
* A missing 48-year-old female was recovered.
* Check forgery was reported at Plaza Pawn, 2100 William St.
see TODAY'S RECORD, Page 7A
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lorie A. Smith, 33, of Frohna, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and a stoplight violation.
* Felicianne Dardar, 33, of Jackson, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle annually.
* Harassment was reported in the 1500 block of Mulberry Street.
* A child custody dispute was reported on Strawberry Lane.
* Tampering was reported in the 1100 block of Clark Street.