- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police report 6/23/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Wednesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alia J. Shurn, 20, 805 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
* A subject was in custody pending the filing of formal charges after being arrested for possession with intent to distribute.
* A 14-year-old was cited into juvenile court after being arrested for stealing clothing at Kmart.
* Jesse A. Pulley, 28, 1925 New Madrid St., was arrested on a warrant for dangerous drugs.
* Kimberly L. Barr, 34, 2829 Themis St., Apt. 4, was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court after being arrested at Wal-Mart for stealing a digital music recorder.
* Two subjects were in custody pending filing of formal charges for stealing, endangering the welfare of a child and possession of a controlled substance.
* Rosie Lee Jackson, 26, 1118 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for hit and run.
* Corrine Sherrie White, 25, 3018 Mimosa St., Apt. 4, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for failure to pay fines.
* Josiah Gerald Sacha, 30, 2000 Cape La Croix Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest.
* John W. Lovelady, 22, 2806 Independence St., was issued a summons for a noise violation.
* Lorenzo Tate, no age given, 220 S. Lorimier St., was issued a summons for leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident, operating a vehicle without a license, careless and imprudent driving and driving with no proof of insurance.
* Heather A. Avery, 19, 119 S. Benton St., was issued a summons for harassment.
* Arthur Ladale Woods, 334 N. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for no proof of insurance.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* The city of Cape Girardeau reported a burglary, theft and property damage at Arena Park.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 2829 Themis St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 635 Perry Ave.
* A brown leather wallet and its contents were found at Lombardo Drive and Clark Avenue.
* A dog bite was reported at 410 Themis St.
* A brown wallet containing cash was reported lost at Park Avenue and William Street.
* A CD player and compact disc were reported stolen at 137 N. Spanish St.
* A chair was reported stolen at 99 S. Park St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at BP D-Mart, 3276 William St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2136 William St.
* A counterfeit $20 bill was reported at Huck's at Capaha Bank, 3168 William St.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.