- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 6/23/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 2:46 p.m., an alarm sounding at 3120 Independence St.
* At 4:24 p.m., smoke at 804 N. Cape Rock Drive.
* At 9:38 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of Sycamore Circle.
* At 9:48 p.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of William Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 11:32 a.m., an alarm sounding at 2400 Veterans Memorial Drive.
* At 11:41 a.m., emergency medical service at Interstate 55 and N. Kingshighway.
* At 1:47 p.m., emergency medical service at Broadway and Clark Avenue.
* At 2:57 p.m., an alarm sounding at 3120 Indpendence St.
* At 3:48 p.m., an emergency medical service at the 600 block of Perry Avenue.
* At 6:59 p.m., an emergency medical service at the 200 block of South Pacific.
* At 7:01 p.m., an illegal burn at 2427 Brookwood Dr.
* At 9:02 p.m., a fire alarm at 160 S. Broadview.