- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Anthony Joseph "Tony" Phillips, 41, of Richland, Miss., died Saturday, June 18, 2005, at his home.
Phillips was a 10-year employee of FedEx.
Survivors include his wife, Cindy; mother, Diana Phillips of Florence, Miss.; father, Jerry Lee Phillips of Jackson, Miss., formerly of Cape Girardeau; children, Cody and Shelby Phillips of Terry, Miss.; four sisters, Lea Ann Evans of Richland, Kelly Blackwell of Mount Sterling, Ill., Geri Melvin of Quincy, Ill., Diana Danovcheck of Warren, Ohio; two brothers, J.L. Phillips of Richland, and Mark Phillips of St. Paul, Minn.
Friends may call from 10:30 a.m. until time of service today at Baldwin-Lee Funeral Home in Pearl, Miss.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home. Burial will be in Glenwood Memorial Park.