- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MCCLURE, Ill. -- Leslie Hill, 91, of Mayfield, Ky., died Saturday, June 18, 2005, at his home.
He was born Jan. 5, 1914, in Tennessee, son of L.L. and Bessie Grubbs Hill. He and Rebecca M. Williamson were married in 1932.
Hill retired from Carter's Saw Shop. He was a member of Northside Baptist Church.
Survivors include his wife; four sons, Jimmy, Jerry, Jeff and Keith Hill, all of Mayfield; a daughter, Maxine Brittain of Mayfield; two brothers, Bill Hill of McClure, Corkey Hill of Hickman, Ky.; three sisters, June Myatt of Fulton, Ky., Viola Moore of Paducah, Ky., Frances Odom of Mayfield; 13 grandchildren; and 22 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Byrn Funeral Home in Mayfield after 5 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Greg Hill officiating. Burial will be in Highland Park Cemetery.