- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jeanie Lynn Conner, 66, of Jackson died Monday, June 20, 2005, at her home.
She was born Sept. 19, 1938, in New Madrid, daughter of Willmarn Harley and Donnie Maud Erwin Keith. She and Theodore Robert "Ted" Conner were married Jan. 14, 1958. He died May 20, 1990.
Mrs. Conner was a door greeter at Wal-Mart in Jackson.
Survivors include two sons, Steve (Sharon) Conner of Jackson, Keith (Cindy) Conner; a daughter, Bobbi Conner and Jon of Escanaba, Mich.; three brothers, Junior Keith of Matthews, Mo., Odie Keith of Marston, Mo., Kenny Keith of Portageville, Mo.; four sisters, Helen Barthman of Springfield, Mo., Lereatha Walton, Anne Walls and Lois Forrester, all of Portageville; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Margie Keith, and a granddaughter, Tamera Lyn Conner.
There is no visitation or service.
Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to Southeast Hospice.