- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Archie C. Maglone, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, June 18, 2005, at his home.
He was born Oct. 18, 1925, in Indiana, son of James and Agnes Felty Maglone. He and Loyce Andrean Fisher were married in 1958 in Scott City. She died July 13, 2003.
Maglone was an automotive mechanic for Kelley Cab Co. for many years.
He is survived by a fiancˇe, Billie June Hadley of St. Louis, and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his wife, parents, a son, two brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel on Tuesday from noon until 1 p.m.
Funeral will be at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel on Tuesday from at 1 p.m. with Rev. Jerry Jackson officiating. Burial will be at Lorimier Cemetery.