- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 6/20
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 9:23 p.m., emergency medical service at 3000 William St.
* At 10:00 p.m., emergency medical service at 1900 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 10:06 a.m., illegal burn at 1000 N. Middle St.
* At 10:30 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Linden Street.
* At 1:00 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of South Lorimier Street.
* At 5:26 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of Linden St.
* At 6:24 p.m., still alarm at Ranney Avenue and Locust Street.
* At 7:05 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of East Rodney Vista Boulevard.
* At 7:07 p.m., still alarm at Mount Auburn and Silver Spring roads.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* A canceled call on Sycamore Lane.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* A hay bale on fire on North Farmington Road.