- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/20/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Sunday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gregory J. Soutiea, 21, 11 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the road.
* John F. Caroll, 32, 1230 Broadway, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and stop sign violation.
* Jeffrey T. Thompson, 22, 106 N. Estes St., Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Susan J. Bevington, 45, of 2751 Hawthorne Road, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Torress R. Baker, 23, 805 Delmar St., Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked and false declarations.
* A subject was taken into custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Thomas M. Conway, 19, 616 William St., was issued summonses for minor in possession of alcohol and speeding.
* Lorenzo K. Hopkins, 23, 2670 Lynnwood Drive, was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Santiage V. Feline, 31, 1015 Harmony St., was issued summonses for driving without a license, leaving the scene of an accident and failure to yield.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from BP Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* Household items were reported stolen at 1549 Lexington Ave.
* Pit bull dogs were reported stolen at 1002 Hickory St.