- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
VILLA RIDGE, Ill. -- Mary Malley, 86, of Russellville, Ky., formerly of Mounds, Ill., died Sunday, June 1, 2003, at Logan Memorial Hospital in Russellville.
She was born July 5, 1916, in Unity, Ill., daughter of Harry and Myrtle Douglas Woodney. She was married to James Thomas "Pat" Malley, who preceded her in death.
She was a member of First Baptist Church and the Ladies VFW Auxiliary 8891, both in Mounds. She was a retired apprentice pharmcist with Rives Drug Store, Hedgers Drug Store and Isom Drug Store in Mounds.
Survivors include a daughter, Kathy Browning of Russellville; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sons, a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge. Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Verlee Eker officiating. Burial will follow in Spencer Heights Cemetery in Mounds.