- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Bridget Nicole Wiseman and Glenn Ray Epps III announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Tim and Annette Wiseman of Leopold, Mo., and Ken and Tonya Brewer of Advance. Epps is the son of Glenn and Julie Epps of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Wiseman is a 1999 graduate of Zalma High School, and is enrolled at the Licensed Practical Nursing School in Poplar Bluff. She is a certified nurse assistant/home health aide with Visiting Nurse Association of Southeast Missouri in Poplar Bluff.
Epps is a 1999 graduate of Southern Missouri Christian School in Poplar Bluff. He received an associate's degree in youth ministries from Central Bible College in 2002, and a bachelor's degree in church ministries from Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Waxahachie, Texas, in 2003. He is a Bible teacher, athletic director and basketball coach at Heartland Christian Academy in Poplar Bluff. He is a licensed Assemblies of God minister and is youth pastor at Southside Assembly of God Church in Poplar Bluff.
A July 2 wedding is planned at Southside Assembly of God Church.