- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
M.G. and Sandra Cook of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Rhonda Kay White, to John Franklin Smith. He is the son of John and Gladys Smith of Scott City. White is also the daughter of the late Ronald White.
White is a 1995 graduate of Scott City High School. She is employed at Community Counseling Center in Cape Girardeau.
Smith is a 1991 graduate of Scott City High School. He is employed by city of Scott City.
An Aug. 27 wedding is planned at Eisleben Lutheran Church.