Police reports 6/19/05
Sunday, June 19, 2005
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Thomas Rodriguez, 53, 1453 Luce St., was arrested on a DeKalb County, Ill., warrant for burglary.
* April R. Burton, 23, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Terry G. Atchison, 38, of Bernie, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Gerald W. Hendrickson, of Chaffee, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving an unlicensed vehicle.
* Daniel S. Jackson, 18, of Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of stealing $10 and lubricant from Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Kinsey Maurice Johnson, 20, of 720 Walnut St., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for probation violation.
* Rodney Tyrone Sawyer, 39, of 719 William St., Apt. 1, was arrested on two warrants for failure to appear.
* Dwight James Abernathie, 20, of 1927 N. Kingshighway, Apt. 22, was arrested on a warrant for knowingly burning.
* Three incidents of check forgery were reported at Quick Pantry, 1700 Broadway.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at J.C. Penney, 200 West Park Mall.
* Three incidents of fraudulent use of a credit device were reported at Rent-A-Center, 2136 William St.
* Three incidents of fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway.
* A diamond ring, assorted coins, an Xbox and games were reported stolen at 1522 Elfrink Drive.
* Money, a checkbook and credit cards were reported stolen at 311 N. West End Blvd.
* Gasoline cans were reported stolen at 245 N. Pacific St.
* Two Nokia cell phones were reported stolen at 134 West Park Mall.
* A Huffy mountain bike and electric scooter were reported stolen at 2107 Sussex Drive.
* Money was reported stolen by Trend Setters at 835 S. Kingshighway.
* A door jamb was reported damaged at 2539 Whitener St.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 254 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Possession of a controlled substance was reported.
* Three cases of forgery were reported by Pizza Hut at 215 S. Kingshighway.
* Two cases of forgery were reported by Pizza Inn at 3333 Gordonville Road.
* Two cases of forgery were reported by Domino's Pizza at 1410 N. Kingshighway.
* Forgery was reported by Papa John's Pizza at 841 N. Kingshighway.