- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 6/2/03
Monday, June 2
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Danita Russell, 36, of 534 N. Fountain, Apt. 2, Cape Girardeau received a summons Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Timothy Patin, 27, of Thrall, Texas, received a summons Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.Arrests
Mark Trankle, 21, of 623 Perry Ave., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while suspended.
Charlotte Jenkins, 34, of Milwaukee, Wis., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of speeding and driving while suspended.
A window was reported damaged Saturday at 532 Minnesota.
A window was reported damaged Sunday at 630 Fountain.
A vehicle was reported damaged Sunday at 823 S. Kingshighway.
Property damage was reported Sunday at Shawnee Sports Complex by the city of Cape Girardeau.Miscellaneous
Possession of a controlled substance was reported Sunday at the intersection of Morgan Oak and Sprigg.
Failure to signal, possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia was reported Sunday at the intersection of Jefferson and Sprigg.