- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson fire reports 6/2/03
Monday, June 2
Firefighters responded to the following items Saturday: At 5:24 p.m., a medical assist at 630 North St.
At 5:39 p.m., an outside fire at 1330 Southern Expressway.
At 9:02 p.m., a medical assist at 1137 S. Pacific.
At 9:26 p.m., a medical assist at 407 N. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following items Sunday:
At 9:26 a.m., a medical assist at 1913 Ritter.
At 1:13 p.m., cardboard bales on fire at 1310 Southern Expressway.
At 2:43 p.m., a medical assist at 3228 Chateau Drive.
At 4:08 p.m, a medical assist at 161 West Drive.
At 4:42 p.m., a medical assist at 1200 Marquette.Jackson
Monday, June 2
Firefighters responded Friday to the following item:
A moving vehicle accident on West Independence.Firefighters responded Saturday to the following item:
A moving vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.