- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Polly Nora Schuerenberg, 64, of Sikeston died Wednesday, June 15, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 10, 1941, at Charter Oak, Mo., daughter of William L. and Nora Colson McWaters. She first married Curtis T. Wilson. She later married William L. Schuerenberg.
Survivors include three daughters, Ann Wilson of Durham, N.C., Jana Schuerenberg of Dallas, Texas, Lisa Schuerenberg of Rogue River, Ore.; a sister, Dimple Malloy of Morehouse, Mo.; two brothers, Don McWaters of Cookeville, Tenn., and Ollie McWaters of Ringwood, Okla.
She was preceded in death by four sisters and five brothers.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel, with the Rev. James Malloy officiating. Burial will be in Taylor Cemetery at Essex, Mo.