- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/17/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Thursday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Stephen Douglas Sheldrake II, 23, 1207 N. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of driving without a valid license.
* Kenneth Terrell Campbell, 18, 403 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked, failure to yield and failure to wear a safety belt.
* A 14-year-old was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Terrence Tyrone Beal, 24, 921 Hackberry St., was arrested on a federal warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Gary E. Walton, 46, 322 Greenbrier Drive, was arrested on two Scott County warrants for failure to appear and probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for transfer of a concealable firearm without a permit.
* Terrence Wayne Lipps, 16, 1743 Lakeshore Drive, was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Elizabeth Ellen Park, 25, of New Madrid, was issued a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Latwila C. Merriweather, 23, 403 S. Hanover St., was issued a summons for maintaining a disorderly house and littering.
* A check was reported stolen at 1003 Oak Ridge Court.
* Check forgery was reported at Sam's Club, 232 Shirley Drive.
* A mailbox was reported damaged at 2205 Cambridge Drive.
* A mailbox was reported damaged at 2212 Cambridge Drive.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 3001 Themis St.
* A runaway juvenile was reported.
* Unlawful concealment of a firearm was reported.
* Two incidents of protective custody were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Thursday.
* Theft of fuel was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* Theft of a purse was reported on White Oak Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the 700 block of East Main Street.
* Child endangerment was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Trespassing was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.