- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
BENTON, Mo. -- Madalyn Marie Wheetley was stillborn Tuesday, June 14, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her parents, Derick Wayne Wheetley and Melissa Marie Zimmerman of Benton; a brother, Jordan Zimmerman; maternal grandparents, Roy and Jane Butler of Benton; paternal grandparents, Darrell and Lisa Wheetley of Benton; maternal great-grandmother, Betty Bashem of Barlow, Ky.; paternal great-grandparents, Bill and Nancy Crossen and Larry Hopper of Benton, Kenneth and Barbara Wheetley of Sikeston, Mo.; paternal great-great-grandmothers, Mary Hopper of Benton and Janetta Marshall of Sikeston.
There is no visitation.
A graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday at Forest Hills Memorial Gardens in Morley, Mo., with the Rev. Dale Huff officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.