- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 6/15/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Steven T. Francis, 22, 400 Woodward St., Fayette, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for domestic assault and property damage.
* A subject was in custody pending charges for vehicular assault and domestic assault.
* Rae Ann Kirkpatrick, 28, 487 Gray Stone Circle, Whitewater, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for prohibited acts, walking in the street and hindering prosecution.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on a warrant.
* Richard L. Jenkins, 224 N. Park St., Apt. 8, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A 51-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 45-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Check forgery was reported at 11 S. Sprigg St.
* Three incidents of forgery were reported at 121 S. Sprigg St.
* Two incidents of forgery were reported at 407 Morgan Oak St.
* Money, rings and credit cards were reported stolen at 3440 Lowes Drive.
* Cigarillos were reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* Forgery, identity theft and driving while suspended were reported.
* A 1984 Pontiac Bonneville was reported stolen at 2829 Themis St.
* A vehicle driver's side window was reported broken at 134 S. Lorimier St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken and a passenger door damaged in the 200 block of South Middle Street.
* A walk-away from a mental health facility was reported and the subject was later located.
* A 43-year-old woman was reported as a walk-away from a mental health facility.
* A blue bicycle was reported found at 615 S. Pacific St.
* A Nike coat and Eastport back pack were found at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* Tampering was reported.
* Found property was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Corey A. Estes, 29, of Jackson was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 100 block of Court Street.
* Property was found in the 100 block of Court Street.
* A missing person was reported in the 4900 block of Old Cape Road.