- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
The Honorable Jo Ann Emerson and Ronald Craig Gladney of Cape Girardeau announce the marriage of her daughter, Victoria Marie Emerson, to Andrew Wolcott Barnes. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Wolcott Barnes of Great Falls, Va. The bride is also the daughter of the late Congressman Bill Emerson.
The couple was united in marriage April 26, 2003, at St. John's Episcopal Church in McLean, Va. The Rev. Louise Lusignan performed the ceremony.
Mrs. Barnes serves as congressional liaison at the Republican National Committee in Washington, D.C.
The groom is a sales representative with Oracle Corp. in Reston, Va.
After a wedding trip to St. Martin, the couple is residing in Arlington, Va.