- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 6/14/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 7: 49 p.m., emergency medical service at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* At 8:04 p.m., an illegal burn on Old Sprigg Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Monday:
* At 10:01 a.m., a fire alarm at 2100 William St.
* At 11:29 a.m., emergency medical service at 1200 S. West End Blvd.
* At 1:23 p.m., a fire alarm at 1000 N. Sprigg St.
* At 1:55 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at William and Leming streets.
* At 3:35 p.m., emergency medical service at 600 Jefferson Ave.