- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Charlotte Faye Moore, 61, of Forsyth, Mo., died Thursday, May 29, 2003, at St. John's Regional Health Center in Springfield, Mo.
She was born March 13, 1942, in St. Louis, daughter of Buford and Elva Cook Lincoln. She and Gordon Moore were married April 3, 1965, in St. Louis.
Moore was formerly of Marble Hill, and a member of New Salem Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Wade Moore of the state of Missouri; two daughters, Tina Cray of Cartersville, Ga., Tracy Neubauer of Perryville, Mo.; her mother of Marble Hill; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Poole officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery near Marble Hill.