- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CARDWELL, Mo. -- Roger Dale Clark, 49, of Cardwell died Thursday, May 29, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 2, 1953, at Mount Carmel, Ill., son of James Ervin and Anna Mae Florence Clark.
Clark was formerly of Cape Girardeau and Sikeston, Mo. He was a painter with Loyd Slinkard Painting Co. Inc. in Cape Girardeau and also for Truss Specialist Inc. in Cardwell.
Survivors include a son, Jeremy Clark of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Victoria Macke of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Larry Clark of Cardwell, Donald Clark of Dexter, Mo.; a sister, Donna Haynes of Dexter; and stepmother, Nan Clark of Sikeston.
Graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Monday at Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston, with the Rev. Dolan Rogers officiating.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston is in charge of arrangements.