- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)9
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Younger Osbourne to open for dad Ozzy
LONDON -- Ozzy Osbourne will share a bill with his daughter, Kelly, for the first time this summer, the musician's Web site says.
Osbourne will perform two shows in England as part of a European tour this fall. Kelly Osbourne, 18, will open for her father at both shows.
"I couldn't be happier about doing my own dates in the U.K. and having Kelly on the bill with me," the 54-year-old heavy metal rocker said Friday on his Web site.
Osbourne will perform Sept. 5 in London and Sept. 7 in his hometown of Birmingham in central England.
Kelly Osbourne has launched her own music career with a cover of the Madonna single "Papa Don't Preach" and an album titled, "Shut Up." She starts a European tour with Robbie Williams this summer.
Streisand takes aerial photographer to court
LOS ANGELES -- Barbra Streisand is suing an aerial photographer and his associates for $10 million, claiming pictures they provide to others of her Malibu home and property violate her right to privacy.
Photographer Kenneth Adelman, 39, of Watsonville; his Web hosting service, Layer42.net; and Pictopia, a photo agency that disseminates his work, were named in the lawsuit. It was filed May 20 in Los Angeles Superior Court and alleges five counts of privacy intrusion, including violation of the state's anti-paparazzi act.
The lawsuit asks that the defendants stop disseminating the photographs, which use "enhanced technology" and deprive Streisand "of the economic value of the use of the images of her property and residence."
Adelman's California Coastal Records Project Web site provides an aerial photography survey of the California coast for scientific and other researchers. His nonprofit organization has already captured 12,000 images.
Streisand's lawsuit alleges that detailed photographs of her property and residence she said were taken by Adelman and sold by Pictopia identify routes to enter her property and provide details that can't be seen from a public vantage point.
'Alias' actress works on getting over breakup
NEW YORK -- "Alias" star Jennifer Garner says a trip to Hawaii and a visit with her parents in West Virginia helped her cope with her recent separation from actor Scott Foley.
Garner, 31, blamed irreconcilable differences for the breakup in papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court earlier this month. The couple married in October 2000. The court papers listed their separation date as March 23, the day of the Academy Awards. Garner, a presenter at the Oscars, attended without Foley.
In an interview Thursday on "Access Hollywood," Garner told Pat O'Brien, "I have such great girlfriends, and I was able to go away with them to Hawaii for almost a week and I went home to my parents in West Virginia for a week, so I had a nice time away."
She's also been busy working on the comedy "13 Going on 30."