- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Calvin C. Walton, 78, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, June 12, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born June 28, 1926, in Cape Girardeau County, son of Charles and Emily Cummings Walton.
He was retired from Superior Electric, where he had worked for 30 years. He was a U.S. Army veteran of World War II.
Survivors include two sisters, Madge Friese of Cape Girardeau and Ivah Allen of Herculaneum, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents, four brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call after 11 a.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Chapel.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Pringle officiating. Military rites will be performed by the Missouri Honors Team.
Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery at Cape Girardeau.