- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
FROHNA, Mo. -- Charlotte A. Koeberl, 55, of Frohna died Sunday, June 12, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 31, 1949, daughter of Eugene and Frieda Miesner Fritsche. She and Ralph Koeberl were married Oct. 24, 1970.
Koeberl was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Jamie Koeberl of Altenburg; a daughter, Tina Hadler of Perryville, Mo.; two sisters, Nancy Schmidt of Frohna, Julie Meyr of Jackson; two brothers, Eugene Fritsche and Roy Fritsche, both of Perryville; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and from 6:30 to 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Trinity Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Steven Dressler officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.