- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
People on the move 06/13/05
Woodmen rep attends life insurance seminar
Kenny Volkerding of Cape Girardeau, a Modern Woodmen of America representative, has completed a five-day educational program at Modern Woodmen's home office in Rock Island, Ill. The program focused on helping families with life insurance plans, annuities and fraternal member benefits.
Whitewater man completes FIC course
Phillip Fluchel of Whitewater, a Modern Woodmen of America representative, has been named a fraternal insurance counselor. Representatives devote more than a year to meet the examination and career development criteria set by the Fraternal Field Managers Association.
Local investment adviser honored for performance
Donna Domian, a Cape Girardeau investment representative for Edward Jones, was recently honored for her job performance with an invitation to Edward Jones' annual managing partners conference at the firm's St. Louis headquarters. Domian was one of 300 representatives out of more than 9,400 brokers nationwide to attend the conference.
Mitchell celebrates 10 years with Leet Eye Care
Sue Mitchell is celebrating her 10th year working at Leet Eye Care in Marble Hill, Mo.
-- From staff reports