- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 5/30/03
Friday, May 30
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWI Jeffrey T. Mayberry, 32, of 301 S. Spring, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and for a seat belt violation and driving with out a valid license.
Arrests Tanarius D. Twiggs, 24, of 208 S. Middle, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for domestic assault.
Kerry L. Taylor, 34, of 1006 Locust, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of domestic assault.
Peggy A. Harper, 35, of 302 Second St., Hayti, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of stealing.
James A. Deberry Jr., 42, of 903 S. Pacific, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
Fate Coaty, 30, of 801 Good Hope, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Melissa N. Robinson, 19, of 554 Woodbine, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear.
Derick R. Bissel, 21, o f 103 Clark, Apt. 302, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Thefts A cordless telephone was reported stolen Wednesday at 303 Themis.
An air compressor, a nail gun, a saw and a checkbook were reported stolen Wednesday at Main and Broadway. A vehicle was also damaged.
A stereo was reported stolen and a vehicle damaged Thursday at 510 N. Fountain.
A red 1987 Chevrolet Silverado was reported stolen Thursday at 1318 N. Kingshighway.
A white 1993 Plymouth Acclaim was reported stolen Thursday at 38 N. Henderson.
Burglary A stereo was reported stolen and a door damaged Wednesday in a burglary at 608 Locust.
Property Damage A tractor windshield was reported damaged Wednesday by the city of Cape Girardeau at 1834 Cemetery Drive.
A vehicle was reported damaged Wednesday at Laurel and Woodbine.
Tires were reported damaged Thursday at 816 S. Sprigg.