- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
DESLOGE, Mo. -- Herbert E. Tucker, 66, of Desloge, formerly of Festus, Mo., died Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at his residence.
He was born Dec. 27, 1936, in Potosi, Mo., son of Charles H. and Eunice Wade Tucker. He married Eleanor Henderson.
He served as a mechanic in the U.S. Air Force for five years and retired from St. Joe Lead Co. in 1992 and the Farmington Correctional Center in 2000. He was a member of Sonrise Baptist Church in Bonne Terre, Mo.
Survivors include his wife of Desloge; two daughters, Marjie Geniec of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., and Missy Curnell of Scott City; a son, David Tucker of Desloge; three sisters, Violet Morgan of Arizona, Jane Daws of Indiana and Judy Reed of De Soto, Mo.; and 10 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a grandson, two brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be at 2 p.m. today at CZ Boyer & Son Funeral Home in Desloge. The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home chapel with the Rev. Paul Pope officiating. Burial will be in Woodlawn Cemetery.