- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police: Men chase woman, fire shots, apologize for mistaken ID when mom arrives (06/17/16)14
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
- Freshman from Southeast Missouri ropes in state title (06/16/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Brae Shondell McKinney, 22, of Sikeston died Thursday, May 22, 2003, as the result of an automobile accident.
He was born Oct. 19, 1980, in Hayti, Mo., son of Carol McKinney and Sammy Triblett.
He attended New Madrid Central High School and worked at Ryan's restaurant in Sikeston. He was a member of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Sikeston.
Survivors include his parents; a son, Braeshaun McKinney of Sikeston; two sisters, Farnesha Triblett of Sikeston and Salinda Kelley of Orlando, Fla.; three brothers, Kendrick McKinney of Marston, Mo., and Sammy McKinney and Roderickus Triblett of Sikeston; maternal grandparents Mon Willer McKinney of Marston and Robert McKinney of Portageville, Mo.; and paternal grandparents Willie Mae Triblett of Sikeston and Ezell Triblett of St. Louis.
Funeral service will be at noon Saturday at Cornerstone Baptist Church with the Rev. Joe Nabors officiating. Burial will follow in Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.
Williams-Farr and Purnell Funeral Home of Howardville are in charge of arrangements.