- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Brae Shondell McKinney, 22, of Sikeston died Thursday, May 22, 2003, as the result of an automobile accident.
He was born Oct. 19, 1980, in Hayti, Mo., son of Carol McKinney and Sammy Triblett.
He attended New Madrid Central High School and worked at Ryan's restaurant in Sikeston. He was a member of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Sikeston.
Survivors include his parents; a son, Braeshaun McKinney of Sikeston; two sisters, Farnesha Triblett of Sikeston and Salinda Kelley of Orlando, Fla.; three brothers, Kendrick McKinney of Marston, Mo., and Sammy McKinney and Roderickus Triblett of Sikeston; maternal grandparents Mon Willer McKinney of Marston and Robert McKinney of Portageville, Mo.; and paternal grandparents Willie Mae Triblett of Sikeston and Ezell Triblett of St. Louis.
Funeral service will be at noon Saturday at Cornerstone Baptist Church with the Rev. Joe Nabors officiating. Burial will follow in Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.
Williams-Farr and Purnell Funeral Home of Howardville are in charge of arrangements.