- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)10
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Billie E. Roach, 70, of Jonesboro died Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
He was born July 16, 1932, in Jonesboro, son of Roy and Mary Coats Roach.
Roach was a construction worker, and member of Gospel Kingdom Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Joyce Berry of Florida; three sisters, Mary Lou Bridges of Anna, Ill., Helen Johnson of Cobden, Ill., Geraldine Forrester of Glenmoore, Pa.; three brothers, Jack and Mike Roach of Anna, Ill., Kenny Roach of Jonesboro; two grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bon Reynolds officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.