- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 5/29/03
Thursday, May 29
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
A person was placed in custody Wednesday pending the filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated, no proof of insurance, failure to stop for a signal, no valid license and no seat belt.Arrests
Keiven S. Cole, 17, of 334 N. Fountain, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of trespassing.
Brandon H. Burton, 22, of 271 Oak St., Ullin, Ill., was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Marquies C. Boyd, 19, of 421 S. Pacific, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Eric E. Rainey, 19, of Red Bud Circle, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of domestic assault and property damage.
Joshua M. Moll, 22, of 610 Washington, Perryville, Mo., received a summons Tuesday for failing to maintain property free of litter.
A stereo was reported stolen and a vehicle damaged Tuesday at 1217 Fairlane.
License plate renewal stickers were reported stolen Tuesday.
Jewelry, clothing and household items were reported stolen Tuesday by Famous Barr at 100 West Park Mall. A person was placed in custody pending the filing of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
Film, dryer sheets and DVD movies were reported stolen Tuesday by K-Mart at 11 S. Kingshighway. Jonathan Evans, 38, of P.O. Box 363, Ullin, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with the complaint.
Theft was reported Tuesday at Washington and Fountain. A person was placed in custody Tuesday pending the filing of formal charges in connection with the complaint.
A washing machine and stereo were reported stolen in a burglary Tuesday at 59 N. Park.Property damage
A vehicle was reported damaged Tuesday by Sherwin Williams Paints at 211 S. Kingshighway.
A chair was reported damaged Wednesday by St. Francis Medical Center at 211 St. Francis Drive.
Forgery was reported Tuesday by Union Planters Bank at 407 N. Kingshighway.
Fraudulent use of a debit card was reported Wednesday by Food Giant at 1120 N. Kingshighway and by Citgo D-Mart at 3415 William.