- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Wanda "Doodie" Hamlin, 69, of Sikeston died Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born Feb. 10, 1934, in LaValle, Mo., to Thomas J. Hamlin and Opal Lee Smith Hamlin Maack. She was a member of the Vanduser Baptist Church.
Survivors include a sister, Fay Hart of Sikeston, and several other relatives. She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston. The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral chapel with the Rev. Glenn Rogers, pastor of the Vanduser Baptist Church, officiating.
Burial will follow in Forest Hills Cemetery in Morley, Mo.