- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Scott City motorcyclists injured in accident
COMMERCE, Mo. -- Two Scott City motorcyclists sustained moderate injuries in a collision south of Commerce Monday night.
Jeffery Brunke, 23, and Daniel Brashear, 25, were both taken to St. Francis Medical Center after the 8:45 p.m. accident. It occurred on Route N, 3 miles south of Commerce.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Brunke's northbound motorcycle drove off the road and struck a parked three-wheeler. Brashear's northbound motorcycle then stuck the Brunke vehicle.