- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Laura E. Mansker, 84, of Chaffee, Mo., died Sunday, May 25, 2003, at Fountainbleau Lodge.
She was born Oct. 6, 1918, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Emmett Leroy and Bertha Elizabeth Cato McBride.
She was a member of General Baptist Church in Chaffee and the Chaffee Ladies Auxiliary VFW 3127.
Survivors include a son, Bert Wilson of Barnhart, Mo.; a daughter, Sherry Lange of Scott City; a brother, Don McBride of Marmaduke, Ark.; a sister, Betty Grojean of Whitewater, Mo.; four grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five brothers.
Visitation will be at 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral chapel with the Rev. Larry Rouse officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.