- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Don Michael "Mike" Vogel, 55, of Kansas City, Mo., formerly of Perryville, died Saturday, May 24, 2003, at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City.
He was born Dec. 16, 1947, in Perryville, son of Donald W. and Mildred Lottes Vogel.
He was a 1966 graduate of St. Vincent High School and graduated from Washington University in St. Louis. He received his master's degree in business administration from Webster University in St. Louis. He moved to Kansas City in 1984 and was a software consultant.
Survivors include two brothers, John Vogel of St. Louis, Joe Vogel of Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; four sisters, Ann Kornblet of St. Louis, Mary Kay Sauer of Perryville, Jane Cooper of Columbia, Mo., Jean Moore of Kansas City; and special friend, Gail Clair of Kansas City.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today at Young & Sons Chapel in Perryville, with a parish wake at 7 p.m., and from 6:30 to 11:10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mt. Hope Cemetery.