- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Ronnie R. Reimler, 64, of Advance died Saturday, May 24, 2003, at Advance Nursing Center.
He was born Nov. 18, 1938, in Cape Girardeau, son of Chris and Jewel Croy Reimler.
He attended Dongola and Advance schools and was a member of Advance First Baptist Church.
Survivors include his mother.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 4:30 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Advance First Baptist Church with the Rev. Clinton Woodfin officiating. Burial will be in Dongola Cemetery in Dongola, Mo.