- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Donald Sherwood II
Donald Gene Sherwood II, 42, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, May 24, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Dec. 29, 1960, in Cape Girardeau, son of Donald Gene and Mae Bank Sherwood.
He was a member of St. James A.M.E. Church and a graduate of Parkview State Training School. He was employed by VIP Shelter Workshop in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 12 to 1 p.m. today at St. James A.M.E. Church. Funeral will be at 1 p.m. at the church with the Revs. David Allen Sr. and Karla Cooper officiating. Burial will follow in the new Lorimier Cemetery.
Sparks Funeral Home of Charleston, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.