- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 5/27/03
Tuesday, May 27
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
DWIn A person was placed in custody Sunday pending the filing of formal charges for driving while intoxicated and suspended operators license.
n A person was placed in custody Monday pending the filing of formal charges of driving while intoxicated.
Arrestsn Jonathan Thompson, 19, of Imperial, Mo., was arrested Saturday on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for failure to appear in court.
Summonsn Michael Cox, 20, of 813 S. Sprigg received a summons Sunday for possession of controlled substance.
Property Damagen Windows were reported damaged Monday at Winks at 2021 Perryville.
Theftsn Cash was reported stolen Sunday at 429 N. Frederick.
Assaultn Assault was reported Sunday in the 500 block of S. Ellis.
Miscellaneousn A wallet was reported found Saturday at 40 S. Sprigg.