- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Julious Myers Jr. and Teresa Myers of Oak Ridge announce the engagement of their daughter, Julie Lynne Myers, to Matthew Bryan Lomedico. He is the son of Mike and Sherrie Lomedico of Jackson.
Myers received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University in May 2005. She is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Lomedico received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice in December 2004. He is a recruit with Missouri Highway Patrol.
The wedding is tentatively planned for Jan. 28, 2006.